Get Quote: Refrigerated Ford Transit Medium Roof
Refrigerated Ford Transit Medium Roof Specification & Rate
|Model||:||Refrigerated Ford Transit Medium Roof|
|Seating Capacity||:||3 Seater|
|Rate 1||:||$180 per day incl 10% GST + 200 Kms/day allowance based on daily rate|
|Rate 2||:||$750 per week incl 10% GST + 1000 Kms/week allowance based on a minimum 1 month contract|
|Rate 3||:||$700 per week incl 10% GST + 1000 Kms/week allowance based on a minimum 3 months contract|
|Rate 4||:||$650 per week incl 10% GST + 1000 Kms/week allowance based on a minimum 6 months contract|
Why Do You Need Refrigerated Ford Transit Medium Roof?
Ford Transit is among the loved passenger car across Australia and Ford owns its own manufacturing facility in Melbourne and that’s why the majority of Ford Transit drivers are Australian. For driving around Melbourne you have to have the Ford Transit, so Ford Transit owners have two choices for purchasing or renting a Ford Transit. If you’re an Australian citizen or permanent resident seeking a new car then you can purchase the Ford Transit or rent one. Here are more details on Ford Transit’s two models available in Australia.
Types of Ford Transit Roof
- Ford Transit Low Roof: The Ford Transit Low Roof is among the most well-known Ford Transit sedans in the world. It has front and side door entry and accessibility to your vehicle in either direction. It is the Ford Transit Low Roof is one of Ford’s smaller passenger cars, yet with a capacity of just 150 litres, it packs the punch. Ford Transit Low Roof on lease comes with numerous of the same features like the regular Ford Transit, such as the dual-zone driver seat as well as front airbags and side airbags in the curtain. Ford Transit Low Roof on sale is also equipped by Ford Transit Powertrain which provides a better quality of service than the other models.
- Refrigerated Ford Transit Medium Roof: The Ford Transit Medium Roof is one of the largest Ford Transit models. With an average size of 17,0 inches and a width of 17 inches, this Ford Transit Medium Roof is one of the biggest vans made by Ford. Although it’s big however, it comes with numerous features and safety features, like front and rear curtain airbags rear and front-seat seating belts stability control and electronic stability aid. To ensure safety this Ford Transit also offers front and rear airbags for the side. For the earlier model Ford Transit, this model also comes with an Ford Transit powertrain, which assists in maximizing fuel efficiency.
- Ford Transit Van The Ford Transit offers a versatile van that comes with four doors that can hold up to 11 passengers. It is Ford Transit is ideal for carrying cargo of all sizes but small to medium-sized goods should be handled by smaller models. It is a Ford Transit, despite being small, is very robust and well-built and comfortable. Certain models have an engine that allows drivers to switch to the sport mode with ease, allowing the driver to maneuver easily over off-road obstructions.
- Ford Transit Roof Although it is small in dimensions however, the Ford Transit roof offers a large amount of space for cargo. With a floor space larger than many cars, the roof provides greater space for passengers. While the roof may be smaller, it has an excellent view due to its large-viewing space. It is also spacious, thanks to its wide-view area. Ford Transit also has good storage space beneath the roof. It’s easy to get in and out without difficulty which makes it a great option for smaller to medium-sized transports.
- Ford Transit Cab Ford Transit Cab: Ford Transit Cab offers a great mix of size and flexibility. Even though the cab’s size is minimal at just 11 feet it is able to accommodate many passengers. It’s also very spacious inside, and has plenty of interior space to comfortably accommodate at least five or six passengers. Even though it’s tiny however, the Ford Transit Cab still offers the same features that you think of from a mid-sized sedan.
- Ford Transit Coupe It’s one of the most adored variants from the Ford Transit, the coupe model has a stylish design along with ample storage space. It’s also an ideal option for families of all sizes because the overall size isn’t overly big, and neither does the inside. Ford Transit Coupe models Ford Transit Coupe models are sturdy and have earned been praised for their reliability and long-lasting. Additionally, they are affordable and can be repaired if required.
- Ford Transit Low Roof Ford Transit Low Roof: Ford Transit Low Roof offers unique design and style to an otherwise standard van. Instead of carrying a high rooftop or hanging from this model features the low roof which fits well beneath those long curbs. The roof is spacious and aerodynamic, which helps the van have an attractive low profile. Although it isn’t as big as the other models The Ford Transit Low Roof still offers plenty of storage space and has a stylish overall look.
We own a Ford Transit Medium Roof available for lease for a very affordable cost. Contact us by messages, mail or WhatsApp depending on your requirements or request and one of our staff members will get in touch with you prior to.